Shaken Fist v0.4.2 snuck out yesterday as part of shooting this tutorial video. That’s because I really wanted to demonstrate floating IPs, which I only recently got working nicely. Overall in v0.4.2 we:
- Improved CI for image API calls.
- Improved upgrade CI testing.
- Improved network state tracking.
- Floating IPs now work, and have covering CI. shakenfist#257
- Resolve leaks of floating IPs from both direct use and NAT gateways. shakenfist#256
- Resolve leaks of IPManagers on network delete. shakenfist#675
- Use system packages for ansible during install.