Its been 10 years since I’ve read enough to write one of these summary posts… Which I guess means something. This month I’ve been thinking a lot about systems design and how to avoid Second Systems effect while growing a product, which guided my reading choices a fair bit. A fair bit of that reading has been in the form of blog posts and twitter threads, so I am going to start including those in these listings of things I’ve read.
Social media posts of note:
- A better Kubernetes from the ground up
- Systems Design Explains the World, Volume 1
- This twitter thread about why Google Cloud isn’t winning in the cloud platform wars
- Stevey’s Google Platforms Rant
- OKRs — Secrets to Success
- Goals Gone Wild